Subject: [Leica] pictures of September 11, 2001...
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 19:19:11 -0700

I am still trying to cope with the reality of the horror of yesterday......

two things seem to clash and trouble me.... one is that the events were
triggered by successful use of a primitive weapon,  a knife...and two...the
President of the United States can't safely sleep in his own house tonite,
or in the forseeable future....

My heart goes out to those touched by this diabolical event.

I wonder if the LUG can establish a photo web site that will stand as a
memorial to  the events of yesterday?

Steve