Subject: [Leica] PAW Special Edition
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:17:30 +1000

The world situation must be getting to me. This is my third attempt to make one post correctly!
The URL for PAW Week 36 Special Edition
http://www.showplace.com.au/PAW.html
To all Americans and others that are suffering. Trust that the present world anger will eventually distill into a just
and proper response. For now let the words out, but think before acting.
Hang in there.
JohnA

John Amiet
8 Campbell Street, Sandringham, Vic. 3191 * AUSTRALIA
Ph.  + 613 9521 0300  fax.  + 613 9521 0944
Email.  jeapic@operamail.com

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW Special Edition)
Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW Special Edition)