Subject: [Leica] Was Terror, Now Topics
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:06:32 -0500

cyberdog@attglobal.net (Pascal)9/13/0112:21 AM

> Other than that, I would really appreciate it if the terrorism
thread could
> be taken up elsewhere, and not in this Leica
photography-related group.

While I basically agree with you. I must repeat that the
outpouring of condolences, and prayers, from around the world
yesterday, touched me deeply. And I must also complement all, who
have offered opinions, on their manners of presentation. I also
agree with the poster who said that we do need to vent these
thoughts; consider where peoples thoughts are at; and measure our
own thoughts and actions against them. And I thank you all for
allowing me to do so.

I'd also like to say that this LUG seems to stand above most
similar groups in it's collective intelligence and democratic
exchange of ideas.

George

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com> ([Leica] For you George)