Subject: Re: [Leica] we're ok
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:57:43 -0700

Austin,

There are lot of souls living out there, they're also called countries,
continents... too many ways of living, too many answers and questions.
Let's say cultures. Modern living and understanding should lead us to take
care of all in the planet. Even we should take care of the terrorists.
Look what happened yesterday, the US government seemed not to care on them.
There you have the facts.
French intelligence service did advise about some movements from
terrorists... and you didn't care.

Let's think, hardly.

- --
Pablo Kolodny