Subject: Re: [Leica] Eli Kurland and Kurland Photo
From: ksherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:31:21 -0500

hi jorge,
i do hope he's ok too.  i went to his website this morning, and ironically,
today was to have been a "Leica Day" at Eli's place.
Eli's got a map posted showing how to find his new place, and i was very
disturbed to see just how close he is to the WTC Towers.
i emailed him this morning too, but so far, no answer.
kim