Subject: Re: [Leica] we're ok
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 10:42:47 -0700

Got a call from my sister in Manhattan last night. She works for the
photo dept. of a major new agency. Some of the pictures she saw last
night were truly horrific, but she and her fellow New Yorkers
remain unbroken and are keeping their heads high. I'm from New York
too, and I can tell you all this much, they could level the place and
we would simply come back and rebuild it.

God bless America.

feli

 "It's truly one of those shows where you just keep expecting Allen Funt
 to come bursting out from behind some 2-way mirror and explain that
 you've been on candid camera for 3 years."
                       -Ethan Ormsby on the status of production, 1999
        Feli di Giorgio * Compositing Supervisor * DIGITAL DOMAIN
       			      feli@d2.com * Ext. 3074