Subject: RE: [Leica] we're ok
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:58:06 -0400

> >> and has enough money to organize such terrorist acts...
> >
> > Why would anyone need money in this case?  That part I just don't
> > understand.
> >

> Money to train the pilots

This was what I heard from a number of supposed experts on the subject.
Though initially speculated by some, the skill level to follow a river, on a
clear day, and hit a target that large with a plane that large is not high.
Taking off and landing is another story.

> You need money to organize such an act.

For what do you need the money?

> to buy arms

I understand they used knives.

In all seriousness, I really believe this type of "debate" is left for later
times, if at all.  Suffice to say I am skeptical that it took much money at
all.