Subject: RE: [Leica] Terror
From: "Nguyen, Olivier T [AMSTA-AR-CCF]" <onguyen@pica.army.mil>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:52:37 -0400

I say go for WAR.  TAKE over any countries that is nursing the terrorist and
S&D all of terrorist in that nation before return it back to the innocent
native who want peace only

humanity and justice are good at some point but that don't apply for who
ever group that try to win something by killing thousands of innocent

Olivier