Subject: Re: [Leica] we're ok
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen2001@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 06:09:14 -0400 (EDT)

The two can be very appropriately discussed and
contemplated at the same time.

This is indeed the time to be discussing the high
explosives of vengeance, because if the U.S. does not
retaliate, and retaliate in a massive way, Tuesday's
horror will be repeated over and over.

What the U.S. needs to do is make it incredibly,
undeniably clear to even the most demented individual
and/or government, that any individual who engages in,
or backs, the kind of think that happened in New York,
and ANY country that gives safe harbor to those who
engage in, or back - and by that I mean fund, train,
etc., NOT root for - these terrorists, will pay a
horrible price.

I agree with Austin's comment that there are no
"innocent" terrorists.

B. D.