Subject: Re: [Leica] Loading IIIF
From: rabun@dellepro.com
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 09:09:05 -0500

Hi Roland,
I use the IIIa, IIIc, and IIIf as my primary "daily shooters" , so I load
and unload them alot. The best instruction I have been able to find is on
Stephen Gandy`s  www.cameraquest.com website. In his Leica Thread Mount
Users Buyers Guide, he gives  step by step instructions on loading ,which if
followed , makes it to load these great cameras. Of course, the more you do
it the easier it is.
Pat Rabun