Subject: Re: [Leica] New WA zoom viewfinder review
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 22:14:51 -0600

I know the costs mount up but I am a big fan of the plastic viewfinders. The
metal ones, especially the new one which locks down, are more likely to bend
the top plate if the finder gets knocked. I am thinking of setting a refuge
for unloved Leica plastic finders. Perhaps one of the Princes will be my
patron...

John Collier