Subject: [Leica] Oh *@%$!, not bags again.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 08:13:59 -0600

I hate to bring this subject up after it just died down again but.....

I was wandering through my local "50 ways to kill yourself outside" store
the other day and I happened up the ideal set up for quick lens changes:
rock climbing chalk bags. They are felt lined with loops for a thin belt or
strap but, most importantly, they have a plastic stiffener that keeps the
opening easily accessible. So drop the lens in, pull the draw string tight
and it is well protected but very easy to get at. Definitely not a rainy day
solution unless you keep them under your rain gear but infinitely
customisable and available in all sorts of funky fabrics.

John Collier