Subject: Re: [Leica] Private property and buildings
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 19:15:01 -0700

Sorry lads and lasses I didn't want this thread to deteriorate into bashing
anyone, a profession or country, but merely wanted to see if our American
cousins had suggestions as to why it appeared confrontations occurred so
often in their country when reported by posters of American origin.

May I suggest it end, unless we can have an interesting discourse on Leica
use during any of these events.
thank you.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited