Subject: [Leica] PAW beginner
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 15:19:23 +1000

Hi LUGgers all,
I have been lurking for a while now, with limited time, hence I only read the digest several times each week. I
am keen to try my hand(camera) at the PAW. I can see time constraints will get in the way, but wonder if
'infrequent' posts are acceptable. I recall a previous poster expressing a desire to post a PWIFLI (picture when I
feel like it) or PWIC (picture when I can) type of idea. Is this acceptable to the LUG?
Are there any other rules to follow?
can I start with pics I have had in mind for such an occassion dating back several weeks? ie. a retrospective
start?
In anticipation, I have already started some scanning. I just need to work out how to present them suitably for
this forum.
Comments and advice appreciated.
Cheers,
John A

John Amiet
8 Campbell Street, Sandringham, Vic. 3191 * AUSTRALIA
Ph.  + 613 9521 0300  fax.  + 613 9521 0944
Email.  jeapic@operamail.com

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW beginner)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] PAW beginner)