Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] need some help on info of leica lens
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 09:41:41 +0300

Folks,

I FREELY admit I risk being stupid, but (owning a R7) I can't make head or
tail of this (3-cam) business! Actually I'd be glad if anyone directed me to
a link supplying this kind of information - albeit privately, not on the LUG
e-mail address!
(There is another question I'd like to pose regarding a SL2 with a bunch of
lenses, but I'll ask it later!)

Thanks in ADVANCE!

;-)

Martin