Subject: Re: [Leica] Summicron 32/f2
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 21:11:45 -0600

The 35/1.4 is remarkably similar to the fourth version of the 35/2 up to f2.
Its performance at f1.4 is soft and flare prone which some people like. A
good review of the lens was in the LHSA viewfinder a while back. It has
always been a low volume lens but a cursory search found a few out there for
sale:

http://www.vintagevisuals.com/

http://www.collectcamera.com/

https://secure.ffordes.com/index.htm