Subject: RE: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 10:04:39 -0400

> Tim writes:
>
> > Wasn't that you Anthony having several big
> > discussions on the filmscanner list... now you
> > seem to have gone quiet there and turned up
> > the volume on the lug...?
>
> Some topics interest me, and some don't.  The current topics on
> the filmscanners
> list do not interest me

What you did on the filmscanner list, was post a question, then argue with
EVERYONE who gave you entirely valid responses to the question you asked.
You dismissed EVERY answer, changing your criteria (moving the target) such
that NO answer would work for you.

People also told you that they felt you were playing games, and that they
did not want to play your games.  Don't you see a pattern here?