Subject: [Leica] Noctilux weather.
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 16:39:30 +1000

After a bout of beautiful clear days here in sunny Ballarat -- which
I spent inside staring at fluorescent tubes, the weather has turned
grey for the weekend, which is probably just as well -- I will now
spend time studying for my work course in just over a week. I will be
travelling to the beautiful city of Adelaide for a week of soul
cleansing study, and a few nights on the town with the noctilux ;-)
On my return, I will be just overloaded with images for the Family of
Man 2 project, and will begin uploading these to the site. Soon I
will be in such a dominant position, that I will call a hold to
submissions and begin the judging, leaving you lot no choice but to
include my images ;-) So you guessed it, this is the weekly wake up
call for the FOM luggers to get those images scanned and into the
project now. Your autumn has arrived, and soon you will not have the
"light" to compete, so stop talking about your 4000 dpi scanners and
making me very jealous, scan those images in and submit them to the
site now.

You will never ever know if you never ever go ;-0

cheers