Subject: [Leica] FS: Several items for sale
From: Jim Hedger <jrhedger@pdq.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:39:56 -0500

I have the following items for sale:

Leica M2 LR with case and MC meter. The camera is in near mint condition
with just a few bright marks. It is a beauty. $1375.00. or will take
trades or partial trades. Looking for R8 winder or Motor drive. 35mm
ASPH f2

Leitz 135mm Elmar M lens in excellent with perfect vulcanite, caps and
IUFOO Hood. $200.00 OBO

Konica Hexar RF kit, complete with 50mm lens, flash lens case and all
paperwork and box. I have shot about 6 rolls of film through it this is
a really nice camera, just not my cuppa. $1100.00 SOLD

R 180 F2.8 2 cam telephoto beautiful condition with caps. $425.00

Voigtlander 15mm Heilar with box and paper work, viewfinder and leather
case for lens and viewfinder LTM Like new very little light has passed
thru lens $400.00

set of LTM to M mount adapters not Leitz but  real nice $85.00

Leica Minilux Zoom with box and manual like new. $550.00

I will take trades or partial trades. Looking for R8 winder or Motor
drive. What have you in lenses?

Please contact me off list.

Thank you and best regards,

Jim Hedger