Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V20 #276
From: Craig Semetko <csemetko@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:07:20 -0700

Hey there Andrew,

I REALLY like number 34 in the series. Great sense of geometry combined with
real a real human story. Excellent composition.

The shots in the mall appear to be shot from the chest. Is that correct? Are
you presetting the focus? Your points of focus and composition are
exceptional if you are shooting from the chest. By the way, is that a 28 or
35?

Anyway, nice work and very interesting web site.

Cheers,

Craig