Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 .58 Questions
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 07:14:36 -0600

Oh thank the deity of your choice! Finally someone who can focus with no
problems. I have the dreaded 90/2AA on a 0.72x and was warned that wide open
focusing can be difficult. I just have not had any troubles. If I am trying
to focus something that is moving it is a different story but that is the
same with a 35 or 21 too. Clean living?

John Collier