Subject: [Leica] Erwin's Puts newsletter
From: Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:49:45 -0400

For All,

I am not sure of the correct procedures for subscribing to the newsletters, but copied below is a message from Erwin's July 29th, 2001 newsletter
which describes the change in how it is being distributed.

They contain a wealth of knowledge not often found from a single source.  Thank you Erwin for sharing with us.  Your expertise and dedication to
photography are to be applauded.

Good Luck,
Rob McElroy
Buffalo, NY