Subject: Re: [Leica] Meter repair
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 07:33:16 -0600

From our own FAQ:

Light-meter repairs:

Quality Light-Metric

Attention: Mr George Milton
7060 Hollywood Boulevard Suite 415
Los Angeles, California 90028
323-467-2265

And the official US distributor:

http://www.bogenphoto.com/

Service and parts info from the above site:

Our Service Department is open from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. EST. Monday
through Friday.

BOGEN PHOTO CORP.
565 East Crescent Avenue - Ramsey, New Jersey 07446

Phone: (201) 818-0060
Parts: (201) 818-9500 Ext-244
FAX: (201) 818-9177
E-mail: service@bogenphoto.com