Subject: [Leica] Leica announces $500 rebate on O Series
From: Jeff Williams <jeffwill_nz@yahoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:48:16 +0200 (CEST)

How dare they! Now I am going to have to buy five of
them to average down my holding price....

Despite the fact that there are some detractors on the
list for this little jewel I can recommend it as a
lovely camera to use, one that requires the brain to
be fully engaged in order to get good results.
When you get it all right it is very satisfying to
use.

But of course no it can't be you only camera.. if you
had to use it all the time it would probably drive you
nuts, especially the bit about puting the lens cap
back on before winding the film  :-)

Regards
Jeff the kiwi