Subject: RE: [Leica] preferred lens for a riot
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 17:47:09 -0400

> handle.
> > I'll take on any of you wimps with your little short wide angle lenses.
> You
> > want blood?  Nothing else comes close!<<<<<
>
> gee Austin you sure sound like a mean old mama-san today. ;-)

Yeah, sorry.  The Contax list I am on has been, well, put into shambles.  I
liked that list.  Not as much as this list, but it was a different, quite
good, list. ;-/

I promise, I won't go out tonight.

;-)

P.S.  Hey, did you change RaBidWinder to RaPidWinder?

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] preferred lens for a riot)