Subject: [Leica] Rollei 3003
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 18:40:32 +1000

Mike:

I've coveted the 3003 for years and finally broke down and bought one from a
fellow in Canada on e-bay today (really!).  The only info I could find on
the web was at "Rollei Club Beverly Hills" web site (
http://www.rollei.tv/index2.htm )
Years ago, I had a brochure from Rollei on this camera.  I threw this
brochure out years ago.
If you locate any additional information please let me know.

- - -Mark
mdelman@rochester.rr.com