Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Richard Feynman (was WWII V2 rockets)
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:07:25 -0400

The amazing thing about Feynman's writings is that most of them are
actually written by others's based on lectures and talks Feynman gave.   A
name that springs to mind is Ralph Leighton, as one of his collaborators.
This even applies to his technical books, such as his text on Path Integral
approach to Quantum Field Theory.

dan c.

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] OT Richard Feynman (was WWII V2 rockets))