Subject: Re: [Leica] Missed you & more
From: "C.L.Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 12:21:41 -0400

Slowly drifting OT, but...

There's a freeware program (non commercial users) called POP3
Scanmailbox.  If your mail is run thru a POP server (typical for dial up
users, most DSL and cable modem) this software will allow you to access
your mailbox by viewing the headers only, without downloading the actual
messages.  You can then delete them to your heart's content...it works
quite well as I use it when I go off on business trips and neglect to
suspend subscriptions to mailing lists.  Homepage is
http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~kempston/smb/index.html

Cheers and happy mailbox emptying...

We now return you to Leica fun stuff :)

At 12:21 PM 8/19/2001, you wrote:
>Try contacting your server, on the phone, not by computer. They can
>clear out the mail on their end.
>
>Slobodan Dimitrov
>

>Ted Grant wrote:
> >  So I figured when I arrived home I'd clear it out. But the same thing has
> > occurred, I now have 2207 e-mails I can't get into nor get rid of! :-)  And
> > it's growing steadily. Yikes!

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

This sig. line sanitized for your protection.

Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Missed you)