Subject: [Leica] Missed you
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 22:16:21 -0600

Hi Ted,

As fate would have it when you phoned I was driving to Jasper for a weeks
holiday. You sounded very busy, as I am sure you do not need to be told, and
I hope everything went well. I also hope that you were gone before the
recent mosquito bloom started. It is VERY BAD out there right now. My theory
is that as soon as you went they knew it was safe to come out! Right now
there a bunch of them banging what seems to be a good sized log against my
window. Yes sir, up here the mosquitoes use tools.

Janet and I were sorry to miss you and now we do not know what to do with
all the single malt we laid in for your visit :-). Oh well, I guess we will
save it to entice you up later.

Cheers,

John

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Missed you)