Subject: [Leica] Re: WW II V2 rocket sites update
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:02:25 -0700

At 07:20 PM 8/17/01 -0700, S Dimitrov wrote:
>Thanks Pascal. You just reminded me to photograph a series of bunkers we
>have here in San Pedro, CA for my LA Library project. Yep, that's right
>we've got the real critters here ourselves.
>
>Slobodan Dimitrov

Yup... we do too. Right here in San Francisco and Marin. Bunker city. Great
places from which to shoot, er, photograph the Golden Gate Bridge.

Jim

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: WW II V2 rocket sites update)
Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] (WWII))