Subject: Re: [Leica] ask for help on buying leica lens
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 11:41:12 -0400

I'm not so sure KEH has cleaned up their act.  I'm now into five months
waiting for them to fix a Contax II I "owned" less than 24 hours before it
quit.  They tried to give it back to me once but then it didn't focus to
infinity.  Yes, I did have a 5 minute opportunity to return when it first
quit but I wanted a Zeiss body to check Zeiss lenses on.  So, if you do buy
from KEH, and the product doesn't seem right use the return period to return
for full credit, don't let them repair.  It also says something for their
repair service or lack thereof.

And yes I have had several pleasant experiences with KEH and do know several
of their buyers as friends but I remain a very unsatisfied customer who
won't go back.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] ask for help on buying leica lens)