Subject: [Leica] Digitizing 35mm slides
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 20:31:00 -0700

Got question.

I use a couple Leica M6s to take color and black and white slides.  I use
ISO/200 Kodachome and SCALA films that I buy along with mailers from B&H in
New York.

My computer is 1.5 year old, Windows 98, 450Mz PIII, 256M RAM, and lots of
free hard drive space.

I want to scan maybe ten slides a month.  My main purpose will be to
"publish" the digitized photographs as attachments to e-mails or simply file
them in one place or another in cyberspace.

What do you folks think of this scanner and price for my purposes.   Thanks
for the advice.    Dale

http://www.bhphotovideo.com
 Home < Digital Photography < Scanners < Scanners & Accessories < Scanners <
Film Scanners
Canon Canoscan FS-2710 2720 dpi 35mm/APS Film Scanner
Mfg Catalog # C572011
B&H Catalog # CA2710
Our Price:  $399.95
Availability: In Stock