Subject: [Leica] vaporized message
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 19:13:13 +1000

>  This is my second attempt to mail this response - the first one
>  vaporized :-(,

If you send something to the LUG and it does not get delivered,
almost certainly the reason is that the mail you sent was not in
plain text.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No Brian, that was not my problem. I wrote the "article" at work in
between X-rays, and when I came to send it, the ISP had logged me out
- -- I knew when I timed out, I could not check mail, but I had thought
I could send it -- wrong. The message just came back " you have timed
out", and my message had gone ;-)

Oh well, it gave me time to write an even longer one, and get revenge
on everyone.

Cheers