Subject: Re: [Leica] Getting over 40 with a nocti ;-)
From: "C.L.Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 21:25:58 -0400

At 03:58 AM 8/11/2001, you wrote:
>hey luggers,
>
>i turn 40 today!
>
>i bought myself a noctilux and an m6 classic .85 .
>
>i guess that's what's called middle-age crazy.
>
>:-)
>
>ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>
>Good on you Rei,
>
>Helen did the same (almost - 35 summilux asph) when I turned the "corner".
>I have never regretted that birthday ;-) retail therapy.

Now I can explain the M4 and 50/2.8 I just bought...early 40th as mine's in
late September :)

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

This message inspected by No. 37.  Please retain this tagline for all
complaints.