Subject: [Leica] Using SM to M adapters
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 17:26:48 -0700

I just got a screw mount lens, and I carefully put the M adapter on and
snugged it up tight with my spanner wrench.
When I put it on the M6, it seems to go on smoothly and clicks solidly into
place, but the focus distance index mark on the lens is now off-center to
the left (looking towards the lens and camera) by about 1/4 inch.
The RF is working fine and so it meter, but it plain looks weird.
I'm sure some soul can quell my fears... especially since the archives are
down.

Thanks in advance,

Jay Burleson
"There is a thin line between coincidence and fate, my friend."
UPDATED 5-30-01: http://www.jayburleson.com/

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Using SM to M adapters)