Subject: RE:[Leica] Thoughts on R8s
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 00:01:36 +0200

"I should be obvious that this is a list which consists of people who HAVE
checked out most and many of the Nikons and have gone with Leica instead.
Had
YOU ever shot with a Leica R8? It does not sound like you have bothered.
Perhaps
you should give it a shot?! It is a stupendous camera! If you're so happy
about
your Nikons perhaps you should tell the Nikon list all about it I'm sure
they'd
be interested. Here i just comes across as some kind of a weird naïve troll.

Mark Rabiner"

Mark,

Someone asked opinions about R8 cameras. Someone replied that he preferred
his Nikon stuff. The second one could'n reply to the first one in the Nikon
list trying to help him with his opinion. May we express here our opinion
that something is better than Leica, if we think so, or it is forbidden by
some law I ignore? I have shooted with a R8 and I did not liked it. Just my
opinion. But I see that many people do. Stupendous. And some members of the
list have checked out Leica SLR and have gone with Nikon instead. Why not?

Kind regards

Félix

Replies: Reply from "Barney Quinn, Jr." <barney@ncep.noaa.gov> (Re: [Leica] Thoughts on R8s)
Reply from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] Thoughts on R8s)