Subject: Re: [Leica] Wide angle lens
From: chaz <cchoy@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 07:42:35 -0700

Simon,
          I was shooting with Leicas, I had two black paint M4s with 21mm
SA, 28mm El-marit, 35mm Summilux, 50mm Summicron and a 90mm tele-elmarit.
Love this system, too bad I was young and foolish then, I sold them all and
regretted it... But, now thanks to a fellow Lugger, I got back some
things...
            I was much braver then, I got in really close, got some great
angles with both the 21mm and 28mm lens. I'm now trying to get in close and
not be shy...I did alot of street, fashion, ballet and concert photography
back then...But, it's the street photography that I like best...

chaz