Subject: [Leica] Week 31 in Denver
From: "Bill" <bnelsch@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 21:00:53 -0600

Week 31 in Denver as well as the alternate are now up - weeks 29 and 30 are
processed but I haven't picked the ones to scan and post yet.  I did a
sympathy shoot for Kyle (M3 DS, 50mm f/1.5 Summarit and Tri-X  - I feel your
pain man!) and I haven't waded through all the images to pick one to post.

This week DaLug met up at Denver Pro Photo for another Leica Days and low
and behold there are some R8 Code U's out there.  Afterwards we went
slumming it in trendy Cherry Creek -- I mean, after all, anyone can shoot a
drunk on a park bench, catching a bubbly haberdasher is the real challenge.
Wil picked the pic of the week the instant it was shot.

http://www.photobynelsch.com/PAW/31.html

Bill in Denver