Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos of Tokyo
From: "C.L.Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 10:15:13 -0400

Was wondering the same thing - it's someplace where the Yamanote and the
Keihin-Tohoku lines come together...they run together for quite a
stretch.  I don't think it's Shinagawa as I don't recall a large structure
over the tracks there...I recall the platform access as being underground
there...

Craig Zeni
Former Pacific Meridian user

At 05:08 AM 8/4/2001, you wrote:
>Is this the Shinagawa station? And just outside the Shinagawa station?
>
>Tarek
>

>le 3/08/01 22:53, Rodgers, David à david.rodgers@xo.com a écrit :
>
> > A couple of early scans from Tokyo. First, the entrance of the Tokyo Subway
> > as we get ready to plunge into the underground maze. Heavy metal music
> > danced in my head, and I was running when I shot this.
> > http://www.lightcurves.com/images/tokyosubway.jpg
> >
> > One of the many mopeds in Tokyo. I so wanted to buy one and bring it
> back to
> > the US.
> > http://www.lightcurves.com/images/tokyostreet.jpg
> >
> > Both shot with 15mm Heliar. Don't look now but I had to digitally remove my
> > finger from the moped image.
> >
> > Dave

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

This message inspected by No. 37.  Please retain this tagline for all
complaints.