Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Re: Subject: RE: Leica Quality versus Medium Format
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 20:40:00 -0400

> >Plus a few extra of them double loop lousy backs...plus a
> cheeseburger...and
> >a diet coke...make that a case of diet coke...
>

> Ix-nay on the Diet Coke. Only fat people drink "diet" drinks. Ever notice?

Well, yeah.  I AM kind of a fat people.  OK, chubby.  I'm a chubby
hubby...better than being a chunk monkey.  I could be a chunky
hubby...that's what happens when you marry a beautiful Greek woman who loves
to cook, and cooks well...she stays fit as can be (except for an occasional
baby every now and then)...

> I don't think you are fat Austin. So you can't have "diet" coke!

Even when I wasn't "fat", OK, chubby... I drank Diet Coke.  I just don't
like regular Coke...to sicky sweet...phu yuck!

> I have four "E" backs. Two 220 and two 120. Lousy things!

I feel for ya!  I'm stuck with those damn TCC backs...  I get a wedgie every
time I have to remember "now what zone was pale blue in?"...  Oh, the agony!
I'm throwin' them in the trash...there...I feel so much better.  (I'll have
to remember to take them out before I go to the dump in the morning ;-)

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] RE: Re: Subject: RE: Leica Quality versus Medium Format)