Subject: Re: [Leica] OT pinhole lenses
From: "Daniel Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:30:10 -0400

I was wondering if one took a small glass sphere- and here I was thinking
specifically of a round sapphire lens about 2mm in diameter that Edmund
Scientific sells for about $10- and mounted it in a sheet of  something like
shim brass, equipped with a pinhole aperture, if the image would be any
good....?
Dan (With entirely too much time on his hands)Post