Subject: RE: [Leica] two Leica coffee mugs looking for a home.
From: "Dan Hausman" <PGW@ecr.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:23:58 -0400

Yes please!

 Dan Hausman
pgw@ecr.net

- -----Original Message-----
From: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2893 6:44 PM
To: Pgw
Subject: [Leica] two leica coffee mugs looking for a home.

I have two sets of promotional chatchkas [sic?] that Leica gave me in
lieu of a factory tour when I visited their facilities a couple of
years ago.

Each set includes (hold on to your seats):

  - a leica pen (I don't *think* it's a Mont Blanc, but...)
  - a leica pencil (sans eraser but w/ red dot)
  - a leica sticker (about 1x6in)
  - a leica mug w/ a graphic of a time line spanning 1913/14 -> 1996

I'm about to drop them off at the local reduce/reuse/recycle center,
but thought someone w/ a leica bias might actually like them.

You can't break them up (at least not until they're out of my sight),
and if you're w/in the US (aka it's cheap) I'll deal w/ mailing them
your way.

Anyone want 'em?

g.