Subject: Re: [Leica] Salgado - Simply The Best?? Talk amongst yourselves
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 16:57:51 -0300

on 1/8/01 4:26 PM, B. D. Colen at bdcolen@earthlink.net wrote:

> Seriously....
>
> Is Sabastio Salgado, from an artistic/technical standpoint, The Best
> documentary photographer/photojournalist alive today. Is he, perhaps, by
> the same standards, the best Ever?
>
> B. D.
> and Dr. Blacktape

B.D.

It so hard to state that for "Ever".
Times are always changing, the world is changing every day...
Could somebody say that Salgado is/was better or worst than
H.C.B./Cappa/Weegee/Steichen...and many many more ?

What we can state right now is that he's maybe the best by these present
days...

No doubt