Subject: [Leica] Grid screen options for R6/7
From: "Joe B." <joe-b@clara.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 13:36:05 +0100

Can anyone tell me if I need to use the most recent grid screen in the
R6 or R7? Or whether the grid screen actually changed over the years
in any way since the R4?

I've been offered a used grid screen 14306 from the R4 era but I think
this might not be as bright as the later screens and I'm also not sure
if the exposure metering would need some adjustment also, which would
make it far more trouble than it is worth.

Joe B.