Subject: Re: [Leica] Van Riper on Leica
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:22:49 -0600

Yes it is an old article. It was brought to our attention when it first
appeared on the web. He was unfortunately completely mistaken about Leica
moving into medium format. Leica in several interviews since the article was
published say they are not interested in medium format and that the author
was mistaken.

John Collier