Subject: [Leica] Re: New Newsletter
From: Ajit Shenoy <tvrshnoy@del3.vsnl.net.in>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:59:42 +0530

At 7:28 PM +0200 on 20/7/2001, Erwin Puts wrote:

>If you are interested in receiving the newsletter, send me an email
>with your address and topics you may wish to have discussed in the
>future. It is free, no $18 fee for this service.

Please sign me up for your newsletter.

What would I like to see discussed?

i.) Well, I am an R-series user -- R-8 -- so anything connected with
that would be highly appreciated. I am saving up to buy the 100 mm
macro, and then, looking beyond, to a full-blown telephoto for animal
photography. Leica prices in the latter range are exorbitant, hence
discussion/criticism of non-Leica lenses (heretical but true!) are
welcome.

ii.) Film suggestions of course, primarily colour positives. (I like
black & white too, but it seems a shame to use it in India!)

iii.) If it isn't totally off-topic, would you consider testing
scanners -- both the flatbed variety as well as dedicated film
scanners?

- --

Regards,

Ajit.