Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: grips and soft releases
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:55:48 -0400

> This is not possible while attempting to use a grip as a grip was
> intended  to be used. And if it cannot be used as it was intended,
> it is simply in the way.

Interesting perspective.  I hold the grip with the last three fingers
(middle to pinky) leaving the index finger and thumb fully available for
setting the shutter speed and nudging the soft release.

Without the grip, my fingers wonder where to go, and tend to cramp up; I
still need my index finger free and it feels like I have a less secure grip
on the camera.

Different strokes,
Dan