Subject: Re: [Leica] Leaking shutter curtain in a IIIf
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:04:42 -0600

The LTM cameras are still fully serviceable but you cannot spray a rubber
coating onto the old curtains. They will have to be replaced. Off the top of
my head, a complete LTM overhaul with new curtains....$300 to $400US? Anyone
have a better idea?

John Collier

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Leaking shutter curtain in a IIIf)