Subject: RE: [Leica] Voightlander 25mm skopar
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:00:51 -0400

> If you would consider the Leica 28mm asph., you might also want to look at
> the Voigtlander 28mm/f1.9.  It was recently reviewed in a British
> photo mag (Amateur Photographer I believe) and it got high marks.

I'm seriously considering this option.  For the price of a 28/2 asph, you
can get 15, 21 and 28/1.9 cosina/voigtlander lenses.  That's a very nice
trio.

I'm just holding out awhile to see if cosina comes out with M-bayonet mount
versions of these lenses (yes, the adapters work, but if I can get around
them, I will).  Besides, it always takes me at least a year to buy anything
other than film and processing; this lag time is the only thing that has
kept my savings account from being completely drained by my Leicaholism.

And for some odd reason I always hesitate to buy anything camera-related
these days that doesn't have a red dot on it.

Dan

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> ([Leica] FS: Leicameter 2 w/ new cell)