Subject: [Leica] PAW
From: jimmy patrick <jimmyp@lenny.sfrn.dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:39:14 -0700

Hi all,

I don't remind everyone about my PAW every week, but with all the nocti-talk
and 1600-chat going on around here, I thought i'd mention my latest.

http://darkroom.lightguild.com/paw/26.html

with alternates at:

http://darkroom.lightguild.com/paw/26alt.html

Dark bar in san francisco. All shot on neopan 1600, f1, 1/15, handheld.
I also pushed some tri-x and shot at 1600, but that didn't work very well
for me this time. It has worked better in the past, so it may have been
a fluke (or I didn't shoot the neopan at the same time before...)

comments welcome!

thanks,

jimmy

- --